Welcome! I’m Nicky, and I offer breathing and yoga classes focusing on your needs.
Breathing & Kundalini Yoga Instructor
If you’ve come to this page, it’s probably because you’re wondering if I’m the right breathing and yoga instructor for you.
Here’s some things about me:
- My yoga journey began while living and working in Bangkok and since 2001 I have been practising, and studying Yoga as a serious discipline and integral part of my life
- In 2004 I completed my teacher’s training and was certified by the International Kundalini Yoga Teacher’s Association USA. I love the devotional aspect of Kundalini Yoga and how holistic and transformative it is.
- Breathing is the foundation of my teaching approach. I’m trained in The Buteyko Breathing Method which is a powerful tool to correct breathing dysfunction and make permanent positive change to unconscious breathing patterns.
- Yin Yoga Therapy is another practice I have trained in and love to share with my students.
- For the past 19 years I have been a student and practitioner of Classical Ayurveda certified by Ancient’s Best Singapore and Equals Institute, Adelaide. Ayurveda is a practical and spiritual practice based on creating a holistic and supportive lifestyle to suit each person’s unique body, mind and life situation.
- As a teacher, I love to see students realise their immense potential and inner strength while supporting them to develop a regular breathing and yoga practice of their own if they are wanting to do so.
- I teach individuals, small group classes, in-person and online, and in community and in-company settings.
Cathee, Yoga Student
Contact Nicky at firstname.lastname@example.org or What’s App +64 21 0259 2428 to discuss private breathing or lifestyle coaching sessions, breathing workshops for your team, or other wellbeing support such as meditation, yoga classes, and vision board workshops.
Nicky runs regular group Kundalini Yoga classes and Buteyko Method Breathing classes that you can join in person or online.
Toni, Yoga Student
GS, Yoga Student